Autumn Playlist


Autumn is finally here and with it comes halloween, pumpkins and, of course, crunchy autumn leaves. During autumn I love to have a playlist on the go that suits the mood in the air and the hint of fresh, new beginnings that's just around the corner. This year I made a short but sweet playlist of calm songs that I've been loving.

One of my favourites on the list is Georgia by Vance Joy. It has such beautiful lyrics with such a catchy tune and I love to listen to it all warm and cosy in blankets with candles lit by my side. I love a lot of his songs but I thought this one perfectly went along with my playlist this year.

Silk feat. Thelma Plum by Dustin Tebbutt is another on the list. I haven't known about this song for too long but I absolutely love it. It's such a calming and comforting song, it's also really good to listen to when you're stressed. I have another song by Dustin Tebbutt on the playlist called The Wolves, this one is just as beautiful.

After Rain by Dermot Kennedy also features on the playlist. His voice is honestly wonderful and I love his style of music. Other songs that are on it include Roses by MacKenzie Bourg, Anchor by Novo Amor and some more well known ones like Let It Go by James Bay and Wonderwall by Oasis.

You can listen to the full playlist here on Apple Music or here on Spotify.

I hope you like the playlist and I'll talk to you soon.
Alice x

Comments

Popular Posts