Bath and Body Works Hand Gel - Island Margarita


A few weeks back, my friend went to LA and Hawaii on holiday and she brought me back a few gifts, which was lovely of her, and I wanted to share one of them with you. I don't usually do posts like this, but honestly I'm so in love with this that I needed to write about it.

I've never used any Bath and Body Works products except this one, so I have nothing to compare it to, but honestly this smells insane. I am extremely picky with scents, especially ones that I put on my body, so I'm surprised by how much I love this hand gel. I'm not entirely sure how to explain a scent, but it's so fresh and it makes me feel really awake and ready, it's not one of those scents that makes you want to fall asleep.

The hand gel also makes you feel clean, as it should, and is definitely one of those useful items you can just pop in your pocket. As you can see in the picture, it's almost run out and I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to get another, seeing as Bath and Body Works is based in America. (Someone send me one, please?)

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend, or whatever day it is wherever you are. It's really sunny where I am today, maybe summer is finally coming!

Have you tried any Bath and Body Works products?
What's your favourite product?

Thanks, Alice Rose x

Bloglovin' // Google+ // Pinterest // Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts